Large Visitor Globe

My company website: ABVSciences

Please support this blog by occasionally clicking on sponsor ads.

Don't forget to subscribe to this blog by clicking on the RSS feed icon under "SUBSCRIBE TO"

Monday 20 June 2011

Requesting community support to spread the word: link and share

Hello everyone (friends, colleagues, and fellow adventurers)

My colleagues and I will be heading up Kilimanjaro this Fall to have an extraordinary adventure. In addition to reaching the summit, my plan is to bring some equipment up with me to study brain and body changes related to the high-altitude ascent. Given climbers volunteer to participate in the study, I will write-up some some interesting research papers.  In addition to all of this, I plan on putting together a video documentary of the trip. (This is of course all depends on the weather, and the physical and emotional obstacles that will be encountered.)  In any event, for the purpose of bringing arm-chair adventurers, outdoors persons, and other curious people together, we would like to create a lot of publicity around this excursion.  If your are a supporter of mountain adventure, please share this blog with your friends and colleagues.  I'll do my best to keep it updated and share any interesting and humorous video as we get closer to the start date of our African safari and our trek up Kili.

Thanks to all of you,

Phil

No comments: