Large Visitor Globe

My company website: ABVSciences

Please support this blog by occasionally clicking on sponsor ads.

Don't forget to subscribe to this blog by clicking on the RSS feed icon under "SUBSCRIBE TO"

Friday 9 March 2012

Taking the leap: investment funding, patent strategy, and going for it!


The next few months will mark a huge milestone in my life as myself and my friend and business partner, Chris, launch into the world, a concept that I have been developing for the last 7 or 8 years.  We're going to make advanced brain activity and biometric data analysis available to the world in an inexpensive and easy-to-use way. It's really exciting and encouraging how so many things both personally, economically, and market/culturally have aligned at this very moment. Good things are coming. Thank you everyone for your support!!!

Below is a poem I read in 1998 that inspired me; I refer to it often.

All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes, to make it possible.

T. E. Lawrence, "The Seven Pillars of Wisdom"


No comments: