Large Visitor Globe

My company website: ABVSciences

Please support this blog by occasionally clicking on sponsor ads.

Don't forget to subscribe to this blog by clicking on the RSS feed icon under "SUBSCRIBE TO"

Friday 11 March 2011

Climb Kilimanjaro September 2011

Approximately 6 months ago I was invited to join some other men on a trip to the top of Mount Kilimanjaro and my immediate response was, "hell ya!".  At the time and had no idea how I would manage my prior commitments but my gut told me that to not go given this opportunity landing in my lap would be a tragedy. How could I pass up the opportunity to travel the highest altitude I've ever experienced with two feet on the ground?

For interested persons:

See our Facebook page:  Facebook page: http://on.fb.me/gMXFb7

The company we have booked with is: http://climbmountkilimanjaro.com/

Currently, I'm in preparation for a high-altitude experience: cardio exercise including running and cycling, swiming, and yoga. In theory, I shall be in very good physical condition for this journey.

No comments: